NEET 2021 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility
NEET 2021 Application Form will be available from the first week of December 2020. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test), conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) is a national level entrance examination and it is conducted once in a year. Students get admission into medical courses – MBBS/ BDS/ Ayush courses in different medical institutions through this examination. Candidates have to fill NEET Application form through online mode. Candidates can find here the complete details of NEET application form 2021 including fee, eligibility, dates, etc.
NEET 2021 Application Form
According to sources, NEET 2021 exam will be conducted once in a year.
Details about NEET 2021 application form:
- The application form will be available online only. There will not be any offline facility to apply for NEET 2021.
- Students can apply from the first week of December 2020.
- Students can fill in only one application and the submission of multiple application forms will be rejected by the authorities.
- Provide complete details watchfully in the application form including education, personal, communication, etc.
- Students have to provide necessary scanned documents in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The last date of application submission will be till the first week of January 2021.
- Students will have to fill any four cities according to their preferences for the examination center.
- Students can make correction of incorrect images or details during the correction period. For this, the correction window will open after the last date of submission.
- As the application process is of online mode, students don’t require to send any hardcopy of the application form to the authority.
- Candidates have to take printout of the filled application form.
Documents needed at the time of registration:
Students have to submit scanned images of
- passport size photograph (between 10 to 200 kb).
- signature (between 4 to 30 kb).
- left thumb impression (if left-hand thumb is unavailable, right-hand thumb impression can be used and the file size must be in between 10 to 50 kb)
- postcard size photograph (between 50 to 300 kb).
- 10th class certificate (between 100 to 300 kb).
- The application fee will be paid by the candidates through online mode only.
- Candidates can use debit card/ credit card/ net banking and UPI or PAYTM for paying the online fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here are the fee structures for different category candidates:
|General Category (UR)||Rs. 1500|
|General EWS, OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1400|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 800|
How to Fill NEET 2021 Application Form?
NEET 2021 Application Correction
Candidates can do the necessary correction in the third week of January 2021 and this can be done through online mode. There will not be any offline method for correction of the application form.
Candidates can do correction using their login credentials i.e. application number and password and they will get only one-time facility to do the correction.
The correction in the application form is of two types, one is image correction and the other one is details correction.
Candidates can only make changes in the editable fields. The details in which candidates will be permitted to edit will be cited briefly by the authority.
One can get permission of image correction after the release of applications of NEET. Students who have done mistakes while uploading the images can edit and upload the images correctly.
Here are the details in which candidates can make correction:
- Personal details
- Choice of exam centre
- Permanent address
- Medium of question paper
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Academic details
Details in which candidates cannot make correction:
- Registered email ID
- Mobile number
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Please check the following NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria to apply for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCIs/ PIOs and foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 17 years as of 31st December 2021. The upper age limit will be 25 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects. Also, 10+2 or equivalent appearing students from any recognized board are eligible for NEET exam.
- Subjects: They must have passed their 12th with subjects i.e. physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology and English.
- Marks Criteria: They must have secured 50% marks (45% for PH and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
NEET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative application dates in the following table for NEET 2021:
|Application form release from||1st week of December 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit online application fee||2nd week of January 2021|
|Application correction||3rd week of January 2021|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of March 2021|
|NEET Exam||1st week of May 2021|
The Procedure of Application for NEET 2021?
Here students can get the complete procedure for the NEET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill necessary details in the application form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number etc.
- Then login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill exam center preference. Candidates will have to fill 3 exam centers as per their preferences.
- Fill in required details cautiously including academic details, personal, and other.
- Then upload the required documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and 10th mark sheet etc.
- Pay the fees through online mode.
- Recheck and verify all the details.
- Finally, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Keep a print-out of the confirmation page for future references.