33 Years NEET Chapter-wise Solution Chemistry PDF
In this content, you can find MTG 33 Years NEET Chapter-wise And Topic-wise Solution Chemistry PDF and these are also topic wise solutions. MTG 33 years NEET chemistry is like question bank where you can find questions of the past 33 years NEET Exam and AIPMT also. The aspirants can also get the questions of NEET 2020 exam conducted by the NTA and additionally Chapter wise questions of the last 33 years’ (1988-2020) of NEET and AIPMT with detailed answers. Practice of these questions can make the exam for the students easy and improve their understanding of the NEET Exam pattern.
When the students go through the questions Chapter-wise, they will be thorough on every chapter. After completing the chapter, repeatedly when they attempt the previous year’s questions they know their ability to face the exam and can get motivated to do more.
This book also provides a QR code which can be helpful in online preparation. By utilizing this code students can avail benefits of this book without any extra cost. So, download PDF of mtg chemistry 33 Years NEET Chapter-wise And Topic-wise Solutions.
33 years NEET Chemistry is a question bank in which you can find questions from the past 33 years NEET/AIPMT exam. The solutions to the questions are also detailed. So the aspirants could understand the answers easily and get familiar with the NEET Exam pattern. Let’s free download 33 Years NEET Chapter-wise And Topic-wise Solutions of Chemistry.
BOOK NAME – 33 YEARS NEET CHAPTER-WISE AND TOPIC-WISE SOLUTION CHEMISTRY
AUTHOR – MTG
SIZE – 8.52MB
PAGES – 269
The answers to the questions are given at the end. The answers have been given in such a manner that a student can easily understand them. So, let’s download and share with your friends.
Salient Features of MTG 33 Years NEET Chapter-wise Solutions Chemistry Pdf
- MTG 33 Years NEET Chapter-wise Solutions contain the previous year’s papers of NEET, 2020-1988.
- The Questions you can find arranged same according to the NCERT books. Thus it will be easy for Class 11 & 12 students.
- You can also find hint and solutions to all questions at the end of each chapter. Due to the hint button, you can be conceptually clear.
- There are around 1700+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS in this book.
Important study materials
- 12th IIT JEE Material
- aakash material
- Allen Material
- bansal classes material
- Biology Material
- Chemistry Material
- Maths Material
- Neet Material
- Physics Material
- Resonance Material
- Arihant Material
- fiitjee material
- iit jee maths material
- chemistry material iit jee
TABLE OF CONTENT of 33 Years NEET Chapter-wise And Topic-wise Solution Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- The s-Block Elements
- The p-Block Elements (Group 13 and 14)
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block Elements (Group 15 to 18)
- The d-and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Nuclear Chemistry
Here the chapters have been designed according to the Class 11th & 12th syllabus of NCERT books. Some of the chapters which are divided in class 11th & 12th syllabus in NCERT are given combining. Additionally, you may get certain topics! chapters that are not given in NCERT but are included in the NEET syllabus.
Disclaimer- careerssutra.com does not own this book neither created nor scanned. We simply give the hyperlink which are already available on the internet. If any way it violates the law or has any trouble, please Contact Us for the removal of this hyperlink.
We don’t support piracy; these are given for students who’re not financially sound but deserve greater to be examined. Thank you.